Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is only a fraction of the pics i took, and some of them are from inside a moving car, so bear with me.

we figured now was as good of a time as any to get out and see willy before sam is too prego or we have 2 little ones to bring.

hes in a suburb of phoenix called ahwatukee. i couldnt believe how clean and well kept everything was out there.

dessert botanical gardens had this glass exhibit. the place was beautiful.

local landscape

then we hit up the zoo

and mason found a sweet fountain

...and heckled some goats

this was my fav

we went to a popular spot that overlooked phoenix to watch the sun set. phoenix is weird because it has 2 downtowns/skylines. this was one of them through the zoom lense.

radojim reppin' the canucks.

awesome. an unexpected error with photobucket. more to follow!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Awesome pic Jim

Holy shit Mason got big fast

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, jer. yea, i cant believe how fast time goes by.

this place is called "hole in a rock" for pretty obvious reasons

a boy in a hole in a rock

went to a place called "jump street" mainly for mason, until willy and i saw the slamball court! this was actually a lot harder then he makes it look. that hoop was a good bit higher then regulation. haha, funny thing is is willy is about 5'3''

i dont look as graceful

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cruised around the scottsdale area a bit. some crazy houses perched up on the mountain...

must be doing something right if you have your initials on your gate

spotted a new suburban

and a new 355? i couldnt get close enough to tell

willys pad/toys

cant really see the street bike an dirt bike in there, but you can see troy on the door!

more to come...

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, thats all, josh. visit with her brother and cram in as much into a week as possible

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fuck fuck fuck

i just spend the past hour and 45 minutes typing up my next post. i meant to hit back on my photobucket tab but hit back on my nation tab and lost it all.

:hulk:

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hes one from my phone. this guy lives around the corner from willy. ive never actually seen a legit prerunner in person. it was pretty f'n dope.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Awesome pics! Its almost like a whole different planet out that way, compared to here at least.

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i keep forgetting to finish with these pics, so im just going to dump 'em all. no patience for captions

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Nice jim...i was at that same place (western town thingy whatever it was called) by superstition when we went out there to my wifes cousins wedding.

Did they do a shootout gun show?

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice jim...i was at that same place (western town thingy whatever it was called) by superstition when we went out there to my wifes cousins wedding.

Did they do a shootout gun show?
i did see a sign for a shooting range, but we wernt there that long, so they might of

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
It was more like an old west, take 10 steps, draw type shootout reenactment show that lasted maybe 10min at that western town place. Guys came stumblin out of the saloon with their 6-shooters on their sides hootin n hollerin, pow pow pow!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts