·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
could possibly do it

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
hahaha. Geeds sucks...

Saturday is wide open for us Ryan, just let me know when you think you'll be rolling through.:high5:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha. Geeds sucks...

Saturday is wide open for us Ryan, just let me know when you think you'll be rolling through.:high5:
THats the hard part... I dont know! I usually spend the night in KY...

Last time, I rolled through Dayton at like 1pmish

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
timing depends on me also since I'm on call for work and have to have wireless internet access

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
timing depends on me also since I'm on call for work and have to have wireless internet access
Well, My cellphone is equal to cable modem speeds, it hooks up to my lappy. I can give you my lappy, or create a wireless network from my lappy so you can use yours.... Problem solved!
:high5:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Well, My cellphone is equal to cable modem speeds, it hooks up to my lappy. I can give you my lappy, or create a wireless network from my lappy so you can use yours.... Problem solved!
:high5:
lol possibly

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
well I will be in columbus saturday...shopping...easton or polaris area

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
josh get at me...i will be in columbus that day

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
You boys are tempting me. but I really don't feel like hauling my ass to C-Bus in a F-150. That'll put a hurt on my wallet.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
You boys are tempting me. but I really don't feel like hauling my ass to C-Bus in a F-150. That'll put a hurt on my wallet.
go to josh's and ride in the back of the bed to cbus lol

or maybe shoudl of kept the avenger lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey guys i'm new to this forum but i've been on cfans for sometime. i'm willing to meet up with some of you guys. so does anybody want my cell to contact me or anything? i'll have to leave early, cause i live like on the very tip of ohio, by the river.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts