Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
josue will be coming by VMPtuning to get his truck tuned, any one else that would like to come and hang out, is more then welcome to, come check out the shop see what we are about!

we are located in debary florida if you want directions pm me.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Meant to ask you......Should I bring any of my stock intake pieces? Didn't know if you guys wanted to get a stock baseline or anything like that...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
11am till about 4 or 5pm. I'm still meeting zach at Millenia Mall to get this rims off him, then I'll be at VMP during those times, then I'm heading back to Ryan's place to hang out the rest of the day....

Gonna be BUSY!!:econo:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummm you can if you want josh its up to you bro. if anything we have the stuff on my truck we can swap on.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Cool. It's up to you guys really. I'll just leave my stuff at home so my bed will be open for those rims. PM me those directions....:355:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
101 integrated court, debary, fl 32713 dont think its in mapquest though

get off i4 exit 108 (from east or west) take a right when you get off.. take that down to your next light which will be 1792, will be a gas station on your right, go through the light crossing over 1792, take a right on shell rd. then your next left on Spring view commerce, then your 3rd left onto Integrated ct, we are the first warehouses on the left.

hope to see you there

·
I fell over the edge
2,261 Posts
I'm not gonna make it i overslept and having to work overnights this week didnt help either so maybe some other time i'll try to make a meet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts