Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good lord it would cost you more to bring that thing back to stock then it would to buy it. Yuck! Some people should stay away from the local PepBoys

·
Registered
893 Posts
That's Ghetto Fabulous!!!!!!!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
ugly as fuck!!!!

this goes under the "what not to do to a truck" catagory.

did you notice the offset on those rims...my god.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
horrid. Added s10 Xtreme ground effects to the existing ground effects!? Man thats terrible put it back to stock BOOOOO!!!

P

·
0 Posts
:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:.....:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:..:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:
:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:.......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:

Oh you get the point, now if youll excuse me, i have to go throw up now........:runbarf:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
price isn't that bad I think I could pull all that crap off and sell it for more

·
Registered
342 Posts
:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:.....:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:..:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:
:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:.......:runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf::runbarf:

Oh you get the point, now if youll excuse me, i have to go throw up now........:runbarf:

Whatever dude, you know you love that shit, I bet it is your cousins truck :lolsign:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts