Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good Rich. I just need to make sure I'm not scheduled to be elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Sounds good Rich. I just need to make sure I'm not scheduled to be elsewhere.
Holy crap Matt, I just saw the collection of Adam's products that you bought on the NEC site. Looks like you got one of everything. Cha-ching. If you ever want a hand or advice on polishing don't hesitate to drop me a line.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy crap Matt, I just saw the collection of Adam's products that you bought on the NEC site. Looks like you got one of everything. Cha-ching. If you ever want a hand or advice on polishing don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Yeah I pretty much have one of everything and then some. I have the thread on Adams Forums showing my building collection.

Plus I've been spending countless hours researching the detailing videos and Junkman videos.

I spoke to Keith (opie) last night and he said once my garage is built he'll come on down and we can detail together.

I even suggested to James and Jimbo, once the garage is up for a detailing meet at my place.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He posted up on the modern Camaro forum I'm on, about a company called The Rag Company Home Page and they make some top of the line microfibers for mid level prices.

Adams new Borderless Blue towels go for $16.95 a pair, the rag company sells their version at 5.55 each.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I might try to make it out, haven't been to a meet in awhile, and good excuse to get my truck cleaned up beforehand.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I think I'm out have a bunch of parts that need to go on the Fiat!getting tired of looking at them in the house

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Here's some pics from today's Adam's Polishes Detailing Clinic...

Evan Thompson '65 Coupe deVille.

Love the interior on this '63 vette.

This '63 Stingray was immaculate.

Blue10CamaroSS (Matt) checking of the polishing clinic.

Matt's Corvette.

My 355...

The Snap-On guy had a nice duelly...

Interior of a NASCAR truck..

Neat old Dodge..

Mr. Thompson's Rolls Royce..

This Plymouth superbird looked like it just rolled of the assembly line.

Evan's other '65 Coupe deVille...

...waiting for the new blown Caddy motor to be installed.

Evan Thompson with their "Never Satisfied" ProMod...

Adam Pitale (Owner of Adam's Polishes)

Adam with Matt and his 60th Anniversary Corvette.

Matt and Adam

1 - 20 of 23 Posts