Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
There r a few for sale in the classifieds I believe. But just coming from a guy that has one. They don't do anything for performance. A mild whistle is all it does. Would b a great place to tap in for a dry nitrous shot tho

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
I got one... using it as a paper weight

JET performance TB spacer, its yours if you want it... PM me

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Stick around her for a couple of days. More will tell you it does nothing than you have been told it is helpful.

Nothing that is advertised as 'better power or mileage' is going to do just that if it's dirt cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I got one... using it as a paper weight

JET performance TB spacer, its yours if you want it... PM me
Now that's something I never thought I'd read.
*gasp!

It would look good sitting my desk at work. Car parts go great on office furniture.

A friend uses an old piston as a pencil holder!

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
got it as a gift

:shrug:

installed it for about a week

I also have a JETchip for the 3.7 around here somewhere... that lasted about a week also

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
".....no really. I installed it last night after dinner, come take a look at it -it looks pretty!"

4 days later: (in a thought bubble)
Now that they've seen it with their own eyes I can remove it before The Nation crowd makes fun of me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys thanks a bunch.. !!! i was intrested in bolt on performance parts and throttle body spacer came to mind first

·
Registered
435 Posts
If i had to pick one thing to do for performance upgrade I'd say gut the first cat. Its free and u can feel a noticeable difference

*that is if u havnt done it already*

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Ibtl

·
Registered
435 Posts
Emaxxer is near St..Louis that's about as close as your gonna get. Or the USASM meet he will b there that's in Paola KS. That's June 21st. He's good he knows his shit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts