Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i forgot to put this in my last post.....do the poweraid throttle body spacers really work or are they a waste of money...i have a 5 speed manual and i wasnt sure if it would increase horsepower or anything

·
Registered
757 Posts
ive always heard that they are a waste unless you are going to put in nos...i dont know myself though thats just what ive heard and read...though it gives off a nice whistle lol but thats it really

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
they suck. i had one on my S-dime and it didn't do shit. that's why i'm not doing anything to my 2.9L

·
Registered
65 Posts
i forgot to put this in my last post.....do the poweraid throttle body spacers really work or are they a waste of money...i have a 5 speed manual and i wasnt sure if it would increase horsepower or anything
I have the poweraid TBS and it sucks (literally). The only thing it does is give you like a whistling sound. Also, when you gun it, you can hear the throttle body open up, kinda cool, but that's about it. It's very annoying at first, but you get used to it.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Piece of shit. Like stated they are good for N20 but only as use for the jets insted of drilling into your intake and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
no dude they rock and make sure to get a tornado while your at it

KIDDING

1 - 10 of 10 Posts