Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do yall think about them? what about him? i was in a wreck one time with a mexican that couldnt speak english. i had to wait for over 2 hours with my car on the wrecker waiting for the interperter to show up.

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
If I actually lived in bama, he'd get my vote. I'm tired of all teh politically correct bullshit that is being pushed by all the pansies in office. This is the United States of America. We speak, read, and write in english. I feel that the ability to comprehend the nationally accepted language should be the number one requirement for citizenship. Driving is not a right constitutionally provided by the US Government, it is a priviledge. It is also expected that an individual can obey all traffic laws and signage, which happen to be in english. I heard someone on teh local news the other days saying that all teh traffic signs should be bi-lingual. I can garuntee that all of the opposition he recieves will be from people who are friends or family of individuals that can't speak english.

I feel the same way about Arizona's immmigration law that is causing such a fuss now.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
If I actually lived in bama, he'd get my vote. I'm tired of all teh politically correct bullshit that is being pushed by all the pansies in office. This is the United States of America. We speak, read, and write in english. I feel that the ability to comprehend the nationally accepted language should be the number one requirement for citizenship. Driving is not a right constitutionally provided by the US Government, it is a priviledge. It is also expected that an individual can obey all traffic laws and signage, which happen to be in english. I heard someone on teh local news the other days saying that all teh traffic signs should be bi-lingual. I can garuntee that all of the opposition he recieves will be from people who are friends or family of individuals that can't speak english.

I feel the same way about Arizona's immmigration law that is causing such a fuss now.
could not have said it better

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im gonna vote for him aswell. i really dont give a fuck if anybody comes here just do it the right way. learn english and do all the paper work. he also has another commerical where sex affendores have to report in every 90 days.

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
I haven't seen the sex offenders one yet, but i heard someone talking about it the other day. That would be a good policy, kind of like a lifetime probation for those assholes.

I'm glad I live in a country where people will stand up and fight for what they believe in, be it right or wrong. One problem we have has a country right now is that there are so many people with the 'wrong' agenda in this country. The biggest problem in this country is that the people that are being affected by the 'wrong' ideals are not standing up and putting a stop to it. This great country will soon be over-run to the point of another revolution unless actions are taken to restore the balance originally meant for this country. The key to survival is to live amongst many cultures as a whole. I see that image fading away every second of every day. It will take people like Tim James to stop and begin to reverse these things.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea sex offenders are the worst assholes. if you want some ass register at seekbang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts