Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally. 20% up front, 5% in back, 20% on back window. I was going to do 5% all around the back but the guy brought up a good point that 5% ontop of the privacy glass would be really hard to back up at night.

Excuse the shitty cell phone pics, and the potties (there is a building going up next to ours)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I got 5% all the way around. Sometimes I gotta roll the windows down to see when I backup but its not all that bad. Looks good though!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
very nice

i want 5 all the way around but stupid ass VA laws

·
Registered
466 Posts
sweet, i'm with turbo ej tho i have 5 all the way around its not that bad

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Finally. 20% up front, 5% in back, 20% on back window. I was going to do 5% all around the back but the guy brought up a good point that 5% ontop of the privacy glass would be really hard to back up at night.

Excuse the shitty cell phone pics, and the potties (there is a building going up next to ours)
I got 5% all the way around. Sometimes I gotta roll the windows down to see when I backup but its not all that bad. Looks good though!
x2!!!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice looks good man

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i have 5% all the way around and i also have to roll down my windows to back up at night, but driving my eclipse around with no tint sucks balls. so i need to hurry up and get them tented.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts