Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I know urs was tiight...i think ill do 5 all the way round
and 35 or so on the front....
haha lemme know how it works out lol. I was thinking it would be sick to do the front, but all my tickets just dropped off and i scammed my way outta the ticket for my hids so just trying to lay low and dont wanna attract more attention.

·
Registered
244 Posts
On a car I had around 4 yrs ago I had 5% on top of 35% ... I don't know what that makes the percentage, but you barely see through it. And you could forget about seeing in at all ... if someone was in the front seats, you had to have your face right next to the window in order to be able to see them. Haha. It was awesome!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think you can go 2% if i'm not mistaken (actual limo tint)

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
my boy had 5% on 5% on his s-10 and at night head lights looked like one led light they were so small. he usually had to drive with his windows down at night.

no one would see in thats for sure

5% would do justice

also keep in mind local laws. i dont know what the laws are in Canada but in VA its 50% on the sides, nothing on the front, and whatever you want the rest of the way around

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Mine is 5 over something on the back and the sides, 5% strip on the top of the front window and 35% on the entire front window

·
The Albertin
1,317 Posts
i know in canada all tint in illegal on the front sides and the front. i got 2 tickets from the RCMP already

1 - 20 of 20 Posts