Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went darker 5% limo all around and 6'' strip on windsheild.. now lets see how long it lasts.. lol

BEFORE.... 30%

NOW... LIMO...Blackout..

From INSIDE..

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks sweet! I'll start the over-under on when you get pulled over.

14 days!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS GUYS!! the tint is still new.. so i have to drive with the windows up for a while... FUKKK!! lol hope it lasts.. my buddy has a canyon on 22's with the same tint setup and he has been good for about 5 months now..

·
Registered
667 Posts
fuckin clean dude! lovin it!!

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
looks good man, i dont know what id do without mine.. everytime I drive the S10 I get really annoyed cause its BARELY tinited..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lookin' good man...those few days of not being able to roll the windows down suck! Every time you see a cop, it's like "IS THIS THE TIME?!?" :lol:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Dude fuck yeah, I've gone from 35% to 15% and now 5% on the fronts. Looks so sick!! Nighttime kinda sucks and yeah I kinda already got a ticket, but who cares! :lol:

Lookin' good man...those few days of not being able to roll the windows down suck! Every time you see a cop, it's like "IS THIS THE TIME?!?" :lol:
SO TRUE ahahahahaha :ugh:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya..two rolled by me yesterday... I was like ahhhh already??? lol they didnt do nada though..

nighttime does suck though.. turning and trying to look out the side windows.. its friggin pitch black.. :ugh:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude fuck yeah, I've gone from 35% to 15% and now 5% on the fronts. Looks so sick!! Nighttime kinda sucks and yeah I kinda already got a ticket, but who cares! :lol:

SO TRUE ahahahahaha :ugh:
so kinda already got a ticket means??? lol its just a $10 fixit right? i think i have some buddies that can sign me off.. :doku2:

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
everytime I stop next to a cop at a light I put my windows down hahah

·
Registered
628 Posts
^^^ x2... Looks nice mane!! Night sucks when on the dark streets but other than that its cool 4 me. How much they charge u?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
so kinda already got a ticket means??? lol its just a $10 fixit right? i think i have some buddies that can sign me off.. :doku2:
Kinda means I already got one lmao

Bastard! I wish I knew someone that would hook me up, such a hassle and sucks ass because I got em done really recently :(

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Man looks good but i have to say i have had 5% all around for a month now and iv got two tickets Yes just got the 2nd on the way to the S-series meet in austin the tickets in texas run 190$ no fix it tickets here hope your lucky

1 - 20 of 23 Posts