Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my truck soon and I'm trying to get it back to stock. I am selling my tinted and cleared tails and 3rd brake light for your normal tails and 3rd brake light and some cash. They are tinted to a nice black cherry color and don't block out much light at all. The lights are still very bright through them even in the day time. There is a small nick on the passenger side on the edge next to the tail gate that's not noticeable but I'd rather give full disclosure. The backup lights weren't tinted. This is my only vehicle so we'll have to work some kind of escrow out so I'm not out of a vehicle for a week or hopefully I can find someone local around Savannah, GA. I can provide more pictures if you're seriously interested.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Where you located and are they cleared over the tint and who tinted them as well? Curious and I'm not far from Savannah

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Richmond Hill and work in Savannah. They're cleared over candy black with proper prep and whatnot. The 3rd is a little darker than the tails.

·
Registered
72 Posts
prob next year, i use to live/work down there. and i dont think you want my tails, ones got a nice sized scuff mark on it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sad times. Try wet sanding in increments from 220 up to 3000 and then polish with a buffer. You'll think they were candy coated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts