Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, im kinda leaning towards that one as well... how long does it take to do everything? i dont want to be without a vehicle for pretty much a full day

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, its not legal... between all the sites and my friends so far im thinking im gonna do the second one...but i dont know how long it will take and if i want to be without a vehicle for that amount of time... im pretty lazy

·
Registered
194 Posts
damn i wish were legal cause it looks real good but since run into the local law enforcement every day being on the fire department i don't think i could get away with it and i'm with you i can't stand not having my truck

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
vote for #2. also, while you're at it, you should go ahead and shave the 3rd brakelight and the tailgate. i see your twin in the reflection of the tailgate :lol2:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I'm partial to #1 myself!

And I don't know who was gonna do this for you (or if you were gonna do it yourself) but if you went with my service, your truck doesn't have to be down any longer than it takes to take your tails out, and put a new set in.:naughty:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
damn i wish were legal cause it looks real good but since run into the local law enforcement every day being on the fire department i don't think i could get away with it and i'm with you i can't stand not having my truck
ITS ONLY ILLEGAL IF YOU GET CAUGHT:naughty:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

And I don't know who was gonna do this for you (or if you were gonna do it yourself) but if you went with my service, your truck doesn't have to be down any longer than it takes to take your tails out, and put a new set in.:naughty:
from what i have seen the lights you have done look great, but right now i cant afford to spend that much.

ITS ONLY ILLEGAL IF YOU GET CAUGHT:naughty:
well so far i have been pulled over 3 times this year.... i have given up on the not getting caught thing...(the reason i cant afford tohave josue do my lights)lol

·
Registered
105 Posts

:true:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Bro,seriously,dont you think you would have it easier,all you have to do is flash the badge and you get off.My brothers an EMT and he never gets tickets for anything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts