Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my tails and an all red 3rd brake light tinted by JosueZQ8. He is a great person to work with and he will do everything in his power to do a great job and make sure things go smoothly and fairly. I really can't say enough about his business practices. I think they look great. Pictures should be pretty self-explanatory but if you have any questions just let me know.

Before

After

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
looks good. Did you just get those tails? if so where did you get them if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had them for like a year and a half. Sorry I can't help you. I've heard that they're near impossible to find now. Good luck though.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks damned nice. I want your Xtreme's damnit!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
very nice

SC- you can find the tails on ebay

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Thanks for the words Craig!! I really appreciate it.:high5:

They look great on your truck, really goes with the rest of it.:355:

Have you seen them at night yet? How do the lights shine through?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks killer! I may be sending you a set to do for me soon Josue. I will PM you to go over some detils.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah I've seen them on ebay before I havent seen anyone get them yet though I almost got a set but then got a set of LED tails

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I think they turned out perfect

JosueZQ8- Yeah I've seen them at night...they look awesome

Brakenit- These are only my "winter wheels" so if you want them you need to let me know how bad. lol. I would be completely willing to get rid of these if an attractive offer came up

SC- Yeah I painted the wheels graphite with the Duplicolor Wheel Paint. I think they turned out awesome.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I think they turned out perfect

JosueZQ8- Yeah I've seen them at night...they look awesome

Nice!! Enjoy them bro...

And I saw those wheels on there and was like.....wtf!? But I think I remembered seein those before. They look really good on there, expecially with the dark tails now.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts