Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the z85 set up with 240/40/20 wheels and the djm 3/4 drop. Any ways on the free way between Sacramento and school in the Bay Area the front end likes to bounce quite a bit on bumps. This causes major tire rubbing on the wheel well and the tire. On the surface streets there is no problems. I don't want my tires to get anymore torn up than they are. So my question is, would there be any other front end additions that will stiffen-up the suspension to keep the frunt end from squatting down so much?

thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would the coilovers work in conjunction with the control arm or would I have to take that out?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah I rub alot myself running a 245/40/20 tires and the belltech ball joints and 1 inch springs

my coilovers should be at my house today mu hahaha

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
or all over your tailgate

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man those belltech coilovers are just so expensive, but I guess shaving off a week's worth of tire everytime I hit a dip is expensive too. I love the djm control arms but with these shitty stock springs that front end bounces like i have hydros. I need to stiffen things upfront. Is there an ETA on the cheaper belltech shocks?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts