Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to get new tires can anyone tell me how big i can go without rubbing up front on my z71 with stock rims and suspension.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
it also depends if you have 4x4. If you do I believe you can go up to 33/11.5-R15

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is a 4x4 z71 and i don't want to crank up my tb's doesn't that weakin them i am just hoping to get 31's but didn't know if they would fit and didn't want to go into the tire shop and sound like an idiot asking for tires that won't fit. thanks for the info though

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
it is a 4x4 z71 and i don't want to crank up my tb's doesn't that weakin them i am just hoping to get 31's but didn't know if they would fit and didn't want to go into the tire shop and sound like an idiot asking for tires that won't fit. thanks for the info though
31x10.5x15 will fit on a stock Z71 no problem. They're only like .5" bigger than stock tires.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Cranking the TBs does not reduce their life. I am running 33x12.5x15 with rubbing at full lock on the sway bar. 33x10.5 and 32x11.5 fit just fine with minor cranks on the TBs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts