Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I litterally just slid off an off ramp and into the grassy ditch and onto the oncoming traffic ramp(no cars on it thank god) and drove back through the grass back onto the ramp. I wasn't really goin that fast even with the rain, I blame my fuckin slicks I got up front. Thankfully nothin bad really happened. If anyone has a pair of P265/75 R15's they wanna sell me regardless of the condition I would really really appreciate it!

·
Retired and Sleeping Late
337 Posts
Can't help since I'm on the opposite coast but have you looked at the local used tire places as an interim fix until you can get enough to replace the tires? I did that a couple of years ago. Cost me about $25 for the tire and $10 to have it mounted/balanced.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Yea my rear's were $30 each. I think I might do that for the fronts unless somebody can get me a slightly more legit pair.

I've got 4 mounted 50% thread Firestone Destinations mounted on factory 15 inch Z71 rims I'm about 3 hours north east of you. No damage that I remember when I put them in the garage.

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
I've got 4 mounted 50% thread Firestone Destinations mounted on factory 15 inch Z71 rims I'm about 3 hours north east of you. No damage that I remember when I put them in the garage.
Awesome Rick!

I will be replacing his power steering pump in a couple of weeks.
Maybe you can drop the wheels off at my house or join us for a mod maintenance meet.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Awesome Rick!

I will be replacing his power steering pump in a couple of weeks.
Maybe you can drop the wheels off at my house or join us for a mod maintenance meet.
I can deal with that....... maybe if I haven't gotten my radiator replaced by then (weather up here isn't great) I'll throw that stuff in the truck too.

Are you looking at 2/7? Just checked with my scheduling supervisor and I can be there if you PM me your address. Probably could find it but why take a chance.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I was thinking 1/31, but 2/7 works also. How much do u want for em?
1/31 works good for me too. I can meet you at @Supermodulation and we can talk price. I'm REALLY sure you'll be ok with the price. I'll double check them in the morning but I'm sure they will be just fine. Not going to shine them up for you tho lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True. Well I really only need a pair or tires up front, and I can get a half decent pair for $80, and I'm not really tryin to spend much more than I need to to get by with some treads. So if you wanna negotiate through PM that works too but I'm not goin into this with no clue on the price lol

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
True. Well I really only need a pair or tires up front, and I can get a half decent pair for $80, and I'm not really tryin to spend much more than I need to to get by with some treads. So if you wanna negotiate through PM that works too but I'm not goin into this with no clue on the price lol
Did you check your PM?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
@RickD way to hook a fellow 355 member up - class act. I have a set of tires/rims in the shed, but would cost more to ship them to NJ that what they're worth. Like they say..."best to buy local." :D

·
Premium Member
441 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts