Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
Fit... yes. Recommended... no.

As far as rubbing...How about a little info on the truck?? 4x4? 2wd? Lifted? Stock height?

The more info you give the more help you will get

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its 2wd not lifted as of yet I am doing a 2.5 in lift all around and why is it not recommended

·
Registered
419 Posts
stock z85? no lift and 31s equals lots of rubbing. now after the 2.5 inch lift with a little bumper trim and a little on the inner fender and your golden i have 31s kenda klevers on 15x10 deep lip wheel and i dont rub at either lock unless in a hard suspension flex

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stock z85? no lift and 31s equals lots of rubbing. now after the 2.5 inch lift with a little bumper trim and a little on the inner fender and your golden i have 31s kenda klevers on 15x10 deep lip wheel and i dont rub at either lock unless in a hard suspension flex
Yes stock Z85 for now I have looked into body and suspension lift

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
31's on a stock height z85 2wd will rub.

I wouldn't put a 10.5 inch wide tire on a 6.5 inch wide wheel. But that is my opinion. If you are cool with it go for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I wont do that I will upgrade the rims one day like the looks of the stock rims whats the widest would you do on that rim 255?

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
9.5 inch.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
30" inches on stock Z85 wheels is the biggest I went with my 09 rado, and that was after a 2.5 Ready lift kit was installed. Little rub in the frame at full lock nothing to be worried about since my stock 2012 Z71 4x4 rubs at the exact same place at full lock with all the factory adjust on front suspension.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts