Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

What color should the speed grille be?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
im stuck between a rock and a hard place i dunno what to do i have a ss gen ii bumper thats will be black but im buyin a speed grille for the grill and the lower air dam, now....here is the problem should the grille be chrome or black? thoughts and comments?

damnit i spelt black wrong :( u know what i mean...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I would say chrome... it wont be too much chrome because it will have the same amount of chrome as the Billet grilles.

Brent (Xtreme) has the chrome SS grille setup on his rado... looks pretty sweet with the black.

EDIT** Fixed Balck ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I would say black. but if you went color match I would say chrome

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
dude chrome would like nice

·
Registered
610 Posts
Damnit its back and forth...see brents rado looks totally dope with black but his grill is black mines chrome....anyone know how to photoshop i need to see it :(

also with the ss bumper will i have that chrome bit on the top of my bumper still? or will it be gone?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o sweet
do you know if the speed grille can be put back to stock...becasue when i sell my truck i dont want to sell with all the stuff on it....can it be put back to stock do you know?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
if im not mistaken.. its a replacement grille.

You would have to cutout your existing grille to apply the Speed grille.

Only way to get it back to stock would be to buy a new grille shell

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
interesting:S thats dumb...o well, the days are counting down and i need to make a decsion.....any one ahve pics of any of these things? i am soo confused:S

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
late in replying but black chrome

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u all think black chrome huh? interesting....anyone know what the cost is to put it back to stock when i want to sell it? and im still not sure what to do there is satan aluminium as well bit cheaper...i duno i duno no one have a black chrome grille thats why im soo undecided....

·
Registered
610 Posts
o really? good to know....looks really good....maybe ill go with that looks chrome does it not?

and anyone know how much the stock gmc grille is so i know how much i have to spend to put it back in?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
o really? good to know....looks really good....maybe ill go with that looks chrome does it not?
Nope, doesn't even come close to chrome.

Look at my chrome wheels and compare them to my brushed grille.

and anyone know how much the stock gmc grille is so i know how much i have to spend to put it back in?
I don't know what it would run you, but I bought the white grille assembly I have on my truck for $160.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts