Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up everybody!!! i remove my old crappy fog light and paint into black full grill and bumper and lower valance.

tell me what u think?

BEFORE

And

AFTER:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the all comment. i gonna order new fog light lamp. i messed it up and i accident paint on em. sucks huh.. cant wait for my SS rollpan come... working on to get cowl hood.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
thanks for the all comment. i gonna order new fog light lamp. i messed it up and i accident paint on em. sucks huh.. cant wait for my SS rollpan come... working on to get cowl hood.
I'd gladly take those foglights off your hands!! Yes, the ones with the paint on 'em. :D

Let me know!! Just as long as they're not broken, which doesn't appear to be so.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd gladly take those foglights off your hands!! Yes, the ones with the paint on 'em. :D

Let me know!! Just as long as they're not broken, which doesn't appear to be so.
both of them are not broke or anything. the reason i want to get new one because all dirty are inside fog light and outside too..

btw i dont know how to take fog light off.... few days ago i ve been struggle to take em off but i cant. lol

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
both of them are not broke or anything. the reason i want to get new one because all dirty are inside fog light and outside too..

btw i dont know how to take fog light off.... few days ago i ve been struggle to take em off but i cant. lol
Dirt is OK. lol.

They can't be that difficult to remove.

I haven't taken a good look at the mounting setup, but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Let me know what you want for 'em.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dirt is OK. lol.

They can't be that difficult to remove.

I haven't taken a good look at the mounting setup, but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Let me know what you want for 'em.
i ll give you both for 20 bucks.

when you want em? i can stop by your place or somewhere else...

Hey WillyB7. will do for you tomorrow.

hey MC thanks. i know its been a while. i ve put alot work on my wife Yukon.
so i m back now and doing my truck things..:355:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts