Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my colorado at the Big Dogs Summer Slam event in Gore, VA. It was my first time taking it out after lifting it. There were 6 jeeps in my group, all with varying levels of modifications. They were winding in and out of turns that I had to do 3 or 4 point turns to get around them. My i5 held its own the whole way. I even got the chance to tow one of them out of a ditch that I just drove through. Here's a video, let me know what you think!

My Chevy Colorado Rides at Big Dogs with 6 jeeps - YouTube

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Re: Took my lifted colorodo off road with 6 Jeeps

Looks like you had a good time! Nice job on those trails!

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Nice vid and truck I was hoping to be able to make it out there this year but I just did not have time to get the lift on my truck yet but welcome to the nation

·
Formerly Metal_EMT
1,872 Posts
Nice! I'm just glad I don't have the hitch bumper like you. Looks like it might get stuck on something.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
Looks like its time for some skid plates......better safe then stuck with a nasty repair bill; especially if this is your daily.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice! Thats a really well done video too!

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
LOVE the song you picked for the video.

Awesome video and looks like it was a blast.

Nice looking rig too :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
I see your in Arlington you should join the capital chapter there a lot of good guys there and some of us want to try and plan some wheeling trips also I work right across the river from you in DC

·
Registered
717 Posts
Big Dogs is usually a fun time. Looks like you had a blast. Did you do the whole weekend?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
thats great! nice video.

how do you have 0 posts though???????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts