Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been looking for the best price on a torsion bar kit with the key & shackle. This one from Chassis Tech http://www.ebay.com/itm/370987863646 is only $85 w/ free shipping! I almost got fooled in buying the RoughCountry $69 one with a shackle, but no key. It says you can get 3" in the front & 2" in the back, unlike others that only state 2"in front. You can still run factory rims, too.

It says it will be here on Wednesday. I can't wait to get it on. I'll update & review as the process unfolds.

http://stores.ebay.com/chassistechsuspension/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08 Canyon, you seem to know a lot. Don't you think I should replace the factory shocks or at least add extenders? I hope you did to your truck, because you are changing the geometry of the suspension. You will need a longer shock to accommodate the additional distance. Don't get fooled by kits that guarantee you can use factory shocks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
To clarify I was being sarcastic about the extenders. That & get an alignment were the only things you forgot to regurgitate at me. I can read. Did I you to lecture me on the risk of Torsion Bar adjustment? Here's the fact of the matter. People sell them & people buy them.

I just want to let others looking know you could get the Keys & Shackles for $85 flat, no shipping & since its online no taxes. I spent a considerable amount of time looking at the available kits in the last week. From what I have seen it is a pretty good deal.

I not trying to start a torsion bar lift debate in this thread. Why did you started going off about crap that has nothing to do with the post. Can you read? Where did I say it guaranteed 3"? I said, "it says you can get 3"". Do you know what CAN means? Let me help you, it means possible. The product review says "adjustable from 1" to 3"". Hence, you CAN get 3 inches out of it. I never said I was going too. Where did you get the idea I thought you could crank your way to the sky? No crap there's a limit.

'magically 3" lifted truck".
Where in the hell did you come up with that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts