Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, new to the page and very new owner of a beautiful black 2009 canyon V8 with off road package, just ordered the rancho 4" lift and a brand new set of 285/65/18 nitto trail grapplers on 18x9 moto metal mo962 black. i want to have a good stance and i keep seeing all these bad ass trucks w torsion crank and keys... what are they? will i need them ? and where is the best place to buy them? also will i need to do an add a leaf?

· Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive seen some trucks on here with only the 4" lift and i think i would like to go higher. what are some other options to raise it besides body lift?

· Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, thanks guys! so do you guys have any other good advice for my build, anything helps...
i have an '87 short box, 454 with nitrous 12" lift on 38's, so the ifs and fuel injection stuff is real new to me.. i would like to increase power as well.

· Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just a few days ago i got a quote for a 220/220 cam swap and tuner, came to 3200 for everything, is that a fair price? how much power should i expect from this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.