Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for those who didn't hear the story, me and Kevin(Kraco5-Orange Lift) rolled down together since we live pretty close. We see these 2 trailblazers on the side of 71 for whatever reason. Both lowered with rims. It's pretty unusual to see even one like that (at least around here) let alone 2. So I joked to my girl..."I wonder if there's a trailblazer/envoy meet goin on somewhere". So we were on our way to meet Steve (OVRW8-only canyon there..lol) at QS&L in c-bus. A funny side story- we're cruisin down the highway and he's getting on right as we went past!! So we actually met up beforehand..still rolled to QS&L anyway....

Well, we get there and there's like 10 T/E's in the parking lot!!! Talked to a few of the guys and they said there's an assload of people in town from NY, PA, MI, ID, KY, ILL...all over! They expected like 70-80 people. Makes our little 14 truck meet seem meaningless....hahaha

They have alot of pics up on their site (or at least one of them) Lotta sick SUV's too.......Check it out.....

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=25902

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
thats pretty cool shit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts