Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My compressor was on at the time and I didn't have much pressure in it, but this is about how it sounds -- just a lot louder with the usual pressure:

I'll have to get some better videos, but this is just for those who wanted to hear what the trumpets sounded like.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
They're in the bed, under the tonneau...for now. I'm coming up with a new bracket so I can mount them behind the grille.
yeah thats where i have mine mounted at is behind the grill. there supper loud there

·
Registered
437 Posts
nice nice another great custom touch sponsored by mommy and daddy Kuztumz

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
haha those are great..

Question..

how do you unlatch your checkmate to open it if you have a shaved gate?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Shit is tight Rudy, too bad the tonneau really muffles it but i can tell that bitch is loud. Goodwork and kudos for spendin your own money on it.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Ouch, what a dick thing to say...

I'm working on getting my system back online the compressor shit out and i'm switching to a system i'll just manually fill.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
haha those are great..

Question..

its not latched

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha those are great..

Question..

It's not latched. I just lift up on it.

Mommy and daddy? What?? Since when do they spend their money on my shit???? :lmao:

Just 'cause I'm young doesn't mean I don't know how to make money. Here's a hint, use your mind and not your smartass mouth. ;)

I guess some people think just because they don't know how to live comfortably at a younger age, that no one else does either. :lol: But, whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself feel better, dude. It's all good, talk shit. I can give a flying fuck. :high5:

Shit is tight Rudy, too bad the tonneau really muffles it but i can tell that bitch is loud. Goodwork and kudos for spendin your own money on it.
It's somewhat muffled because of the tonneau, but in the video, I only had about 80 psi in the tank. They're normally ran at 200psi.... ;)

·
Registered
958 Posts
this is how i used to answer the stupid mommy daddy comments..."my mom makes my dinner not my car payments"....

and those horns are sick

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I'm sticking mine where the spare was. Was your truck to low to do that? By the way pretty awesome

Thats total BS I hate just because I'm young people assume that my parents pay for my stuff. I work my ass off for my truck and every modification.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
That and I have a rollpan.

If they were mounted there, they'd hang about 2.5" lower than the pan. I'm not crazy about them showing like that.
just make sure to coat them black lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts