Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone made one or installed an aftermarket one? i have seen a few out there was thinking about just making one since it will be free besides the bushing or whatever i need. post pics if you have them.

·
Registered
958 Posts
yea seriously....especially cuz jtrs dickin me around...its been exactly 2 weeks since my order and the guys yesterday said they forgot to take em out of the warehouse "ill remind mikey to grab em today".....riiiiiiiiiiiiight

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i would never make one like the belltech or jtr one. I think its the dumbest thing ever to have em bolt from the botto. And with mine you dont have to cut out the side of the fram like people have to get the nuts and bolts on. I had the same problem trying to get them in but with patience and the right setup its pretty easy

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
the exhaust thing isnt that hard either. I heated mine up and bent it. Didnt take much. You might not lay frame but if you do ever hit it on something and do it enough your still gonna be hitting those bolts. Just not worth the chance to me

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
keep me informed on you making them. if the price is right ill get one from you. or i may make my own since it would be free. just need the measurments for everhything. i may try and measure it all and get it layed out, then have my dad make it at his shop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts