Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 6 months I'll be driving and my truck will be in second gear and about 2800 rpms it will feel like it shifted to third but still remains in second. It will drop to about 2600 then keep going. Anyone else have this problem pr may have an idea of what it might be? Torque converter? Clutches? It's a '10 3.7 auto tranny 137k just flushed and put a new filter on 7k ago.

G

·
0 Posts
For the past 6 months I'll be driving and my truck will be in second gear and about 2800 rpms it will feel like it shifted to third but still remains in second. It will drop to about 2600 then keep going. Anyone else have this problem pr may have an idea of what it might be? Torque converter? Clutches? It's a '10 3.7 auto tranny 137k just flushed and put a new filter on 7k ago.
Hey tysrado3,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this shifting concern with your Colorado, and I certainly apologize for the late response. Were you able to find any resolution with your shifting concern, or communicate this concern with your dealership? You’re always welcome to send us a private message should you need our assistance. If you do decide to reach out to us, please be sure to include your VIN, mileage, contact information and the name of your preferred dealer.

Best,

Shane M.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
114 Posts
May be the lock-up coming in on the torque converter. It won't feel like a firm shift but look like a shift on the tach.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts