Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 colorado transmission wont do anything was.driving and all of the sudden it started reving like it was in neutral pulled in a driveway put in park tried to put in reverse no go tried d,3,2,1 same no go please help i havent had any problems at all

·
Super Moderator
3,618 Posts
Sounds like the trans went out and needs to be rebuilt but I'm no expert. I would have it towed to a shop that specializes in transmissions

·
Registered
2 Posts
2005 colorado transmission wont do anything was.driving and all of the sudden it started reving like it was in neutral pulled in a driveway put in park tried to put in reverse no go tried d,3,2,1 same no go please help i havent had any problems at all

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2005 with 147K on it and this happened to me about a year ago. I pulled the electrical connection off of the trans and cleaned it, reinstalled, and have not had any trouble since !!! Try it - It may work for you also - -

·
Registered
1 Posts
From what it sounds like, you’re “sun shell” in your transmission broke. This is a common problem in the 4L60E transmissions. You will have to have it rebuilt with a stronger one or buy a new transmission. I hate that for you :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts