1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Holy shit......yeah that needs to be addressed ASAP

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Your cab is just resting on the frame.... That's pretty bad... The round shaft you see is like a bushing that the bolt goes through. There should be a lower piece of rubber

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Your cab is just resting on the frame.... That's pretty bad... The round shaft you see is like a bushing that the bolt goes through. There should be a lower piece of rubber
That's a bummer; thank you for checking this out.

Can I order 2x #8s and 2x #9s from this diagram and that should take care of the four bolts in question?

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
I would check all the body mount locations. But yes, if those are the only ones missing, that should be all yo need. And maybe some pbblaster

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Did you buy the truck like that or was there work done at some point during your ownership? That would be an automatic inspection fail in every state that I have lived in

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Did you buy the truck like that or was there work done at some point during your ownership? That would be an automatic inspection fail in every state that I have lived in
I have only had it for less than a week. Bought from my uncle for the cost of getting it on the road. It needed new pads, rotors, calipers (seized due to rust), a little bit of work on the drums, windshield, and tires. I can guarantee he didn't mistakenly or malevolently do this as it was an over-sized grocery-getter. He purchased it used from a dealership and had it inspected in PA for 5 years before moving to FL so I am extremely surprised it got this far without anyone noticing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts