Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, the first Sunday in June the Troy Strawberry Festival has a show. Theres usually about 200 cars there, and some pretty sweet stuff. Registration usually opens at 730 am to get good spots. I think this is my scheduled weekend off work, if anyone wants to go let me know....it would be awesome to get a group to go with! Troy is about half an hour or so north of Dayton just off I75....i can get directions if anyones interested!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I'll head up there since its about 15-20 mins for me also

need to find out when the tipp city crusin is on main street that was cool last year

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Geeds, I will probably roll up there with ya. The truck should be just about finished by then.
"finished"???? lol car/truck work is never finished till its sold or wrecked lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll head up there since its about 15-20 mins for me also

need to find out when the tipp city crusin is on main street that was cool last year
I think they usually have that around September or so, that is an awesome one! a few years ago i got there at 230 and had to wait in line, and still had a crummy spot!

I hope you all can make it to the strawberry festival.....its kinda a big deal in my neck of the woods!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts