Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is anyone missing there tail lights?

Cervinis Ram Air Hood-

God Fathers Customs Chrome Bumper Valance- People might think its just a stock valance that is chromed but its actulley diffrent. Notice the center opening is slightley smaller and ths sides of the valance is kinda flared.

Two vids of me and handgunner on the way home after the show.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
awesome pics dave

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
look badass bro

thanks for sharing

your truck looks the best IMO

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
look badass bro

thanks for sharing

your truck looks the best IMO
handgunners is looking sweet too, love that painted valance. His truck is getting better everytime I see it. :355:

Hope you converted some 355's while you were there.

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I had tons of fun even though it was at least 100deg outside and everyone was sweating there ass's off. Handgunners truck rocks DJ! The only thing that went wrong this weekend was my tail shaft seal on the tranny was leaking a little and my rear tire went flat right as I was pulling into handgunners house. It had a piece of metal stuck in it :(

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you converted some 355's while you were there.
I tagged 9 trucks there with 355 cards. I also talked to a couple owners and informed them about the site but they allready new of it. The yellow xtreme is a member here and he even had a local 355 chaper badge on his truck.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
nice pics brewer your truck is looking awsome

HIde this pic before PRC sees it and gets any ideas
thats what I was thinking!!!

that xrunner is bad ass!!! to bad they dont make that valance in body color or paintable.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
ya no shit that is way too much chrome

handgunner does have a nice truck. i love that color

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice colorado turn out wish I could of came

·
Registered
250 Posts
with so many bad ass rides at the show, i would assume the colys didn't have too many people pay attention to them

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Hey Brewer, nice pics I didnt even realize you were taking them because I was on my cell haha. I had a good time with you guys this weekend, couldnt wake up early enough on sunday to make it back there though.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Those Archers look nice on the Silver Birch truck, they fit the look of the Colorado's well IMO. That '67 is :yup:

Nice pics. :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i was really thinking about going but i just didn't want to go do the drive.. 2.5hrs each way.. and i didn't reserv a hotel.

great pics.. looks like u guys had a nice time

1 - 20 of 34 Posts