Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wondering if there were any truck clubs in the oceanside, san diego area. if anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. im just looking for a good group of people that like to hang out and share the same enthusiasm in their vehicle as i do

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I will be in San diego for 2 months, June to July for work, across the street from chargers stadium. I should see if I could check out some of your guys trucks while I am down.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Was I talking to you? I don't think so, so fuck off :355:

And he was asking about meeting up with a group of guys..and that's where he would go for it....
no, i don't think he's gay like you, but, yay! everyone drives the same thing as me, yay!!!! super dooper lame. that's why he asked if there were any truck clubs, therefore a variety of vehicles. don't you have some sort of gay rights rally to go to?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
and youre always reppin your va customs site or whatever.. thats a website too.. and a forum...
what in "greg larkins" term would be considered a club? a bunch of navy queers blowin eachother??

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
and youre always reppin your va customs site or whatever.. thats a website too.. and a forum...
what in "greg larkins" term would be considered a club? a bunch of navy queers blowin eachother??
in fact VAcustoms IS a forum much like this one, but considerably smaller. i do not consider it a "club" at all,...because it's not (duh).

oh yea, insult the job i hate, that makes sense :355:

you want a club? well, check out such notable ones as Freaks of Nature, Twisted Knocepts, Negative Camber, Acrophobia, just to name a few.

so i guess the question is what do you consider a club to be since you obviously have no fucking clue so far.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
it might, but some things are inevitable

the links would be to THIS forum, nowhere else. maybe a post of the show flyer or something would take you off site, but that'd be about it. i don't speak for everyone, but on my club's website (www.vacustoms.com) i regularly post updates about shows and other members also post up info too. i think a lot of people would contribute a great deal to the show schedule pages. if you're worried about people posting up random bullshit, then maybe you'll need a "show coverage moderator" or just another regular moderator, but i personally don't really think it'll become cluttered with bullcrap.
right not a club... :thumbup:

i know what clubs are, you dont have to post up everywhere and act like a dick just cause you think not everyone is as knowledgeable as yourself when it comes to minitruckin.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
right not a club... :thumbup:

i know what clubs are, you dont have to post up everywhere and act like a dick just cause you think not everyone is as knowledgeable as yourself when it comes to minitruckin.
okay, i will put this very simply for you: my club's name is Mini Decisions. we OWN the domain VAcustoms.com and MiniDecisions.com and in fact, there is a page just for all things M.D. related on the VA site and links to the M.D. homepage.

look, i made a simple observation and am now taking shit for pointing it out. does that seem right to you?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
oh and my bad jleague for shitting on your thread bro. i know what you mean about truck clubs tho, us socal guys dont on a regular basis like an actual clubwould only because we are all spread around the state here. unfortunately i dont really know of any clubs out here cause i myself have just recently moved from AZ.. hopefully one of the other socal guys will chime in????

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
in fact VAcustoms IS a forum much like this one, but considerably smaller. i do not consider it a "club" at all,...because it's not (duh).

oh yea, insult the job i hate, that makes sense :355:

you want a club? well, check out such notable ones as Freaks of Nature, Twisted Knocepts, Negative Camber, Acrophobia, just to name a few.

so i guess the question is what do you consider a club to be since you obviously have no fucking clue so far.

Club- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose

so now i must say that you just proved his point homie!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
its not in the dictionary, but im pretty sure i can think for myself. so....

truck club- an organization or group of people who share a common interest in trucks

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
its not in the dictionary, but im pretty sure i can think for myself. so....

truck club- an organization or group of people who share a common interest in trucks
okay, good, lets go with that. but it would not specify a specific brand or model, would it? look, i think he would have fun at both events and if i were out in his neck of the woods, would actually see if he wanted to hang out too, but he didn't phrase his question as such: are there any colorado owners' clubs in California? did he?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
true true, i myself was looking for a non sole 355 owner club as well. but getting technical it would be considered a club

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
To answer the main question there are a ton of clubs in that area. Some of the biggest clubs for trucks are in the area. Least in my opinion. NO REGRETS SEVERED TIES NEGATIVE CHAMBER RELAXED ATMOSHPHERE XTREME LOWZ all have chpters right there or real close to there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts