Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last 2 days my truck has been dying since its been warm. Pullin a code that says fuel pump relay circuit. Then another saying fuel system short. If i let the truck sit a few minutes it starts back up. Other wise it just cranks and sputters.

I have swapped out relays with others in the fuse box and sometimes that works and it starts right up. Other times like i said it has to sit for a few min.

Any ideas whats cuasing this or solutions?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do i even wanna know what thats gonna cost me...money is tight got a little one and another on the way. This is the last thing i needed...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the pump seperate from the control module? Im lookin around online and the only thing im finding is the complete fuel pump assemnly with module. Is that what im looking for?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Truck Dying While Driving***update queation***

Hey guys i have update wanted to see if anyone has ran into this before and maybe throw some ideas out to fix it.

My fuel pump relay does not sit in snug it rocks rounds moving side to side and rock 1/8th of an inch upwards. I got tje truck started and just tapping the relay the truck dies i have done it several times and seems to be not makin a consistant connection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts