Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I don't see how he can even drive with that suspension setup....

"I have a 2006 Colorado sittin 5/5 courtsey of Djm 3" drop control arms and Belltech 2" drop springs in the front and Belltech 3" drop leaf springs with Belltech 2" drop blocks in the back on 22's with 255/30/22 tires..."

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
He's probably sittin' on the bump stops. Whatever you guys do, don't let PRC see that front bumper. :kiki:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Whatever you guys do, don't let PRC see that front bumper. :kiki:
hahaha ur just wrong picking on the Puerto Rican. so we like chrome.. but that bumper is alittle to much..

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
That front bumper is hideous.

And I realize it's hidden by the seats but I think the port could have been done a little cleaner. The bed needs some sort of carpet or finish but other than that I like it.

No complaints about the girls :thumbup:

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAIT... I just noticed the dust covers behind the wheels. Those need to go ASAP, some nice drilled rotors would set off the wheels much better.

I can appreciate all the hard work that went into it though... I think. :mc:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Say what you want, I think that's a badass truck...! :shrug:
Nobody said they didn't like it, just certain aspects of it. Personally I'd ditch the lambo doors, and swap the chrome valence and handle covers for some color matched parts. Everything else looks ok to me, not something I'd build but it looks nice.

I'd leave the brake covers as long as they're black. Little 11-12" brakes look silly behind a 22" wheel. If he stepped up to the SSBC brake kit then that'd be a different story.

·
Registered
24 Posts
He obviously put a lot of time and money into it...there are aspects of the truck I don't like, but, that's why it's not my truck. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Don't pay any mind to Speed81 he really owns a Donk...1985 Monte Carlo on 26"s lol!

Yeah I am not to big a fan of the truck either but to each his own...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can respect his time, money and effort into customization. By far not my style but it is nice to see other peoples styles and ideas. I have actually got a few ideas off of styles I don't like.

I like any and all custom styles if they are done right though. I have a 2004 Ford F150 FX4 on 33's in the garage with my 05 Colly on 20"s also....street and dirt...I like it all.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nobody said they didn't like it, just certain aspects of it. Personally I'd ditch the lambo doors, and swap the chrome valence and handle covers for some color matched parts. Everything else looks ok to me, not something I'd build but it looks nice.

I'd leave the brake covers as long as they're black. Little 11-12" brakes look silly behind a 22" wheel. If he stepped up to the SSBC brake kit then that'd be a different story.
x2 plus swap that xenon rollpan with a SS one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts