Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is the big boy. $450 worth of people paralyzin fun. i swear to god this thing is so loud you cant move a second or two after it goes off.you can see all the workings in these two shots.

im gonna black the faces after a while. kinda diggin the exaust look, but cops will figure me out if i dont ninja too well.

line-x and a bed mat from the 04

yokohama prada spec-x 255/40/20. i love the pattern.

tuck real nice.

heres dcs wheels on my truck. he didnt like that i beat him silly and stole his wheels, but thats the way it goes. was a long drive home.

BOYDS MY FUCKING BITCH!

ok. time to shamlessly plug someonelses hard work. boyd painted all the interior pieces and the pics dont even come close to showing the quality. allare smoothed, primered, painted and cleared. he even painted the shifter console for me.

fogs-horn-compressor

notice how vastly surperior my truck is to his!

look at that pretty yellow truck......

you can see in this shot how much god loves my truck....

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
truck looks great, inside and out

besides those stupid horns sticking out the back :kiki:

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
notice how vastly surperior my truck is to his!

I will run that shit over if you don't watch out! :mav2: I still think you need to drop it another inch :fugrin:

On another note, that horn is sickeningly loud. I was expecting the damn thing and still jumped when it went off. I was also looking straight at it and still couldn't tell where it came from until I realized that the loud ass noise I was hearing was his horn haha. The people beside me probably shat themselves a good bit.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks! i try very hard. and believe it or not, the horns are recessed almost to the axle. they never scrape. and fuck you boyd. i like articulation. its a truck you motherlovin boofer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmmm.

I'd flat black those horns fo' sho'...otherwise, you're right, every cop in your county will be on your ass. :lol:

Rims look good...did you get those before or after Shady had them on his truck?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That tire size looks like it worked out perfect. Glad you cancelled the 275/45/20's or whatever you were wanting originally.

Looks nice, except for the big ass horns hanging out the back. :lol:

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3 days after he had them. just wanted to wait on everything to be done to post up.

and fuk paintin my grille. i dont want to look like everybody else.

the horns wont mount anywhere else or else id move them. didnt want to look ricer, but theyre a novelty, so fuck it. and if it keeps me from gettin busted.........yall wouldnt believe how tight the tolerences are for mounting something so big in a truck so small.

·
Registered
24 Posts
oh, I believe it bro...looks like you did a helluva a good fab job. :thumbup:

I've seen that setup where they zip tie the tank to the in-bed tie down. :ugh2:

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i ruined a baby sledge straightening out that crossmember so it would all mount. dont ask how, i still dont get it. our frames are made of titanium or some shit...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
oh, I believe it bro...looks like you did a helluva a good fab job. :thumbup:

I've seen that setup where they zip tie the tank to the in-bed tie down. :ugh2:
atleast they were black zip-ties. Thats high class shit.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my shits all bolted down(or up). those zip strips are only to hold the hoses. the guy i got them off of had it in the bed with an expandable close pole holding it in. cant believe the setup wasnt destroyed when i got it. it all came from streetbeat and is the biggest horns and release valve you can get.

·
Registered
437 Posts
ahhaha nice well atleast i can feel accomplished that everyone wants to be like me. and man our frames are made out of week shit, if you broke a hammer you must have been using bisquick logic. i cut through the entire frame rail and gas tank member in about hmm 30sec so i would assume straightneing it would take meer seconds.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i liked your wheels but i aint too big on your truck. too low(for my taste)and too plain, but i do know youre nowhere near done with it. what were you using to cut the frame? any time ive tried to modify the frame its been rough going. the crossmember took forever with an angle grinder. course, i had to take off the entire mount for the ccc member. i wish i had access to the tools you must have. mine are all hand tools.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts