Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a surprisingly nice day in SoCal, so I decided to mount my SS front bumper and give my bitch a nice wash hehe

Let me know what you think! :salute:

Let the test fitting begin!

Washed!!

.....and a stupid pic I took earlier

My cat decided the box my bumper came in suited him as a new playhouse

I know the pics are kind of small, but I thought it was be fair for the 56K guys :355: (High-res pics available upon request!)

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
man i love those bumpers. Truck looks awesome man!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get it painted. I'm tempted to order the SS mirrors and wait to have it all done at the same time :D

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
looks great dude! i have always wondered this.... does the bumper cover just go right over the chrome section or does it come with additional supports?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys :high5:

looks great dude! i have always wondered this.... does the bumper cover just go right over the chrome section or does it come with additional supports?
It slips right over the chrome once the valance is removed. Fits like a glove...very simple install! :355:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:)

Looks good bro! I'm still being lazy with mine. hey did you put anymore screws in it, or are those the only two?
I drilled two holes at the top right below those two fat ass bolts for the actual bumper. My friend said I'd be okay with double sided tape, but I decided just to drill em since I had the grille off already :thumbup:

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
my cats LOVE boxes and bags.... they could be entertained for life with them... my one also LOVES xmas trees

truck looks good, get that bumper painted now

1 - 20 of 44 Posts