Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so I think I posted this accidentally on the introduction thread so no one got back to me but I was wondering if anyone has gone through the same issue as me putting on a 2 inch spacer. This one mounts on the top of the strut but when I put it on and try to get it back in the bottom end of the coil hits the side of the bump stop which makes it almost impossible to get it over it. The instructions say to rotate the strut 180 degrees so I guess “clocking” it? Please help me! Has anyone done this?! If so please explain to me how step by step! I’ve seen people say they’ve cut the bump stop but I don’t think I want to do that when the instructions state to rotate the strut. Again please help! It is on a 2006 Chevy Colorado 2wd. I also have pictures of it hitting if anyone wants to see but my main concern is getting the strut to rotate. I have spring compressors and a vice if that’s what it takes!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.