Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a 07 colorado 3.7 wt with 170,000 on it. I was trying to fix a rough idle today and, took out the breather box to get all the dirt out of it. Put it back when done and now I ha e some sort of electrical issue now. I no longer have control of my pass side window, I have no turn signals, and the abs/parking light came on. None of these problems were there before I started. Can anyone help me please馃

Registered
There is a ground splice box near there (maybe under the breather box?), but I don't know exactly where it is located. There are many, many posts on here about the ground splice boxes and the all the different issues that can occur with grounding problems. That would be what I would look at first. Good luck!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes there is a ground on each side the same place each side. I just didn't think it may have been the cause of the problems. I will read on about ground issues and attack from there. Thanks for the heads up. It is greatly appreciated 馃憤馃憤馃馃

Internet Troll
Greetings and Welcome.

Registered
Welcome to the Nation!

If you want my friendly, unsolicited advice regarding those ground packs...

Cut that POS off, get some wiring terminal ring connectors, wire all the ground leads from that pack into those ring connectors and re-bolt it to the fender.

You can thank me later for saving you a ton of future and further electrical headaches...

Reactions: macgyver915
1 - 6 of 6 Posts