283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock with a high flow muffler was :
245rwhp
245rwtq

New numbers
308rwhp
331rwtq

OTTP stainless long tube headers. 1-3/4".
Supermodulation Efan kit - clutch fan removed.
True duals with x pipe. No cats.
Tuned @ Precision Dyno.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sounds great... Everytime I see a video like this it makes me wish I would have gotten headers before the cam swap instead of waiting till the last minute lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
Over 50 HP! Now I really want headers and exhaust. Oh, and definitely a tune. I really feel like torque management is not even letting me have my 245 HP in 1st.

And like they said, sounds wicked! I would have guessed u had a cam.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
James' electric fans def helped too. The clutch fan was an easy 20pounds spinning on the water pump.
I was very surprised and pleased with the results.
Probably because mine is the special edition Red color. Haha. All red ones make good power lmao. Jk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah, the E-fans make a lot of sense.

I told myself I wouldn't mod this truck much until the warranty was out. But guys like you make it hard to stay stock...

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Probably because mine is the special edition Red color. Haha. All red ones make good power lmao. Jk
I can only imagine the kind of crazy power the white ones make then! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Hey, look here... there are 2 whities in this thread. Lol

edit: just to keep kosher, I am an all American Mutt. I claim whatever side helps me in the situation I am in. Its called being an opportunistic half breed. Lol

this thread went south quick!

I too am finding it hard to want to stay under warranty. Been building my list since I bought her. I purchased the extended warranty to 125K miles through CarMax. Im banging my head asking WHY??? Lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To make y'all feel bad - - - I bought my truck 1 year used as a CERTIFIED pre-owned. Meaning I got the 100k mile warranty at the current 11k miles.
So... I have till 111k miles. And I'm only at 30k. OOPS.
White ones are the slowest haha. Black are next... then yellow a little faster... silver... then blue, then red is the fastest ! haha.
-

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Did they make yellow ones?!?!? Never seen one

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,685 Posts