Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone that is handy with the tuner was around the area. I have been thinking about pcm4less but would rather just have it done while in the truck. Getting it done some time in the near future. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much? How Long does it take? If you get a hold of him, could you let me know. Its 3 to 4 hours to get to portland from here, I think. I have the I4 5 speed if that really matters.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I down for a portland meet to get a tune since my other guys fell through something about not know the colorado tables hummer homos

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Think tommy got ahold of him and was working with someone else on getting somethings changed up. But yea id like to get a tune sometime too.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
He is down here. Once Tommy gets the final word on what needs to be changed in his tune im gunna have him tune mine.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I am still talking with someone about changing my tune up a little. I just need a little time to get some cash for the upgrades

My tune is good, but i want to change some things ;)

MC is still up in the NW and he thinks he might drive through Portland on the way home. Phillip mentioned he might be interested in meeting up with us so if MC does come this way, you all should cruise down to portland for the day or whatever for a "tuning" meet. I will hit up phillip and see what he thinks... Then maybe we could schedule a mini meet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts