Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
There is a real good HP Tuner in the Los Angeles area.. Doug. A member here named Hannibal used him I believe... Ask him about it. ;)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Doug is the man!!! BUT it's gonna cost ya!!

Z

·
0 Posts
ill do what i can, as of now i only have the ability to tune 05 I5s. Ive gotta get some confirmations before im willing to spend 300 bucks on another year. Plus ive gotta see when this meet is happening. According to DBnissan they hadnt nailed down a specific date yet.

Z

·
0 Posts
yea, i talked to DB he's the one that told me about this site. he actually reffered me to you too =]
Yeah ive done his truck several times. what year is your truck?/ what engine?

switz- get enough people for that year and engine and there is plenty of love. Basically you need 4 people. 4 people is the bare minimum for me to able to beat the pcm4less prices. individually i have to charge more then pcm4less because its 100$ just to get the credits per car. 300$ per year, so with 4 people i can work a decent deal.

·
Registered
270 Posts

switz- get enough people for that year and engine and there is plenty of love. Basically you need 4 people. 4 people is the bare minimum for me to able to beat the pcm4less prices. individually i have to charge more then pcm4less because its 100$ just to get the credits per car. 300$ per year, so with 4 people i can work a decent deal.

I have a 2006/ I5 auto

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

*looking over at Rudy :cool:*

1 - 20 of 36 Posts