Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 gmc canyon 3.5lt and was looking for a simple plug and play tunner but i couldnt find any for my year. I did fine a hyper tech max energy one for a 2009 with a 3.7lt. I know they are difront motor but would this work on my truck or would I have to get a hp tuner? I would go to a shop but I live in the middle of no where and theres really no place that offers that service.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have a 2006 gmc canyon 3.5lt and was looking for a simple plug and play tunner but i couldnt find any for my year. I did fine a hyper tech max energy one for a 2009 with a 3.7lt. I know they are difront motor but would this work on my truck or would I have to get a hp tuner? I would go to a shop but I live in the middle of no where and theres really no place that offers that service.
The handhelds only work with 2008+ trucks. AFAIK, the only options are to drive to a shop, mail order, or remote tune.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I agree. Limeswap will do you right and for only 99 bucks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another satisfied customer of Lime Swap.

You pay $199, he sends you a loaner. You send your PCM to him while using the loaner. He sends your reprogramed (as specified) PCM back to you. You ship the loaner back. When he receives his loaner back, $100 refund appears in your account. It is that easy and the best $99 you can spend on your truck for performance.

DEP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts