Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the shop today, admittedly many beers in, we started tossing the idea around of basically using the Colorado to build a modern iteration of the fabled Syclone. While it would be a fun project for us, we don't really have much use for it and we were wondering what kind of interest the community has around something like this.

I'm not too worried about the technical challenges, we have the resources to overcome that, basically if there is enough interest we would build it and then flip it, we just want to know if you folks (the experts) feel about this and what you feel it would be worth.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Picture 1 of 23 from Lingenfelter 2002 427 CID Twin Turbo Sonoma AWD

It would be like the red Lingenfelter twin turbo 427 AWD Sonoma. To the right person worth 100K plus. (Edit: if engineered properly and flawless execution on construction.)

Man i miss that thing... i still have the road and track it was in a shoot out against supercars and the 80+ photos that were taken, before & after, it's new owner had someone drive in down the 1/4 mile and flip it on the track. Instant total on something like 135K worth of truck. Lots of downloading just in case i ever hit the lotto and decided to build one myself. Lol

I myself would love to see one done to a v8 zq8 crew cab. It would be my ultimate dream machine. Never could afford it, but I would stalk the individual who owned it. Lol!

DO IT! :D

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Would we love to see it done? OH HELL YES!!!

Would any of us ever be able/actually to buy it for anything near its value, almost certainly not. :/

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
NP-246? Once I get to the point I shell my transfer I may be going that rout to actually be AWD and not just boosted 4hi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts