Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if anyone knows about tubocharging the I-350's. And knowing what the boost should be set at.

E

·
0 Posts
I need to know if anyone knows about tubocharging the I-350's. And knowing what the boost should be set at.
You're boosting your truck's frame? ...maybe you're boosting your front driver side coil spring?

I think these trucks can safely handle about 30PSI. Once again the forum is to difficult to navigate. I think we need pictures of what each section pertains to so there is less confusion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Econo, im not sure if you are just a dick but most assume turbocharging would refer to the engine and not sure if you noticed or not, but the I-350 is a truck that's pretty "similar" to ours. It'll be the day when you can actually provide useful information to a thread instead of attempting to shoot people down every chance you get.

Fact is, not many have ventured to turbocharge these trucks so there's not much knowledge on a "boost threshold" and that number would depend on what size turbo you have.

·
Registered
605 Posts
8psi if you want to keep your engine
10psi if you want motor for 60k miles, then she'd prolly die.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Econo, im not sure if you are just a dick but most assume turbocharging would refer to the engine and not sure if you noticed or not, but the I-350 is a truck that's pretty "similar" to ours. It'll be the day when you can actually provide useful information to a thread instead of attempting to shoot people down every chance you get.

Fact is, not many have ventured to turbocharge these trucks so there's not much knowledge on a "boost threshold" and that number would depend on what size turbo you have.
He's being a dick because the question has been asked and answered 1,000 times by other people that aren't going to follow through with using the information. The information the OP is looking for could have easily been found had he looked around.

E

·
0 Posts
He's being a dick because the question has been asked and answered 1,000 times by other people that aren't going to follow through with using the information. The information the OP is looking for could have easily been found had he looked around.
Well, that and he originally posted this in the chassis section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts