Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a local guy here in Miami FL. I always see him out on the street but never have had the chance to stop talk to him. I found out my friend knows the photographer that took this pic of his truck.

Let me tell you it looks and sounds really good. I want to hear that thing at WOT. Anyways, enjoy!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
mmmm i like it!!!!!! i wonder how one of our rados would look like that????

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
You know, if someone told me they were going to paint the center of their S10 Xtreme wheels red I'd laugh and say it would look stupid. Seeing it done and on a truck though it works, I like the way it looks. Badass truck. :yup:

I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking about the idea of selling the 'Rado to build a badass S10 for a while now. Pictures like this one aren't helping. :lol:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
You know, if someone told me they were going to paint the center of their S10 Xtreme wheels red I'd laugh and say it would look stupid. Seeing it done and on a truck though it works, I like the way it looks. Badass truck. :yup:

I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking about the idea of selling the 'Rado to build a badass S10 for a while now. Pictures like this one aren't helping. :lol:
yeah ik right!!!!!!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That thing is badass.

I'd lose the dumbo ears though. :shrug:
dumbo ears FTW!

function > form, pretty boy. :eek:mg: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
u kno how much that color black would rape you.......i d paint it another color, this one would require insane amounts of work and still leaves you bleeding out the ass...........

ps. i think he flipped the side mirrors?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
it looks good i was actually thinking about a s-10 till the colorados came out

1 - 20 of 40 Posts