Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone do a two tone paint with like a candy blue on the bottom half and have it right above the door handles, also toward the front on the fender to go down towards the bumper.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to bug you dude but could you also do orange?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
here ya go, if this is not what your looking for give me an example. btw this was a quick chop

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also does anyone have any suggestions on how to separate the colors? i was thinking a gray pinstripe but i am open to suggestions! I'm planning on getting this done in very soon future, about january!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I was actually gonna put a silver stripe on but I thought thats not what he wanted. I will see what I can do later.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha thanks man i really really appreciate it!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
We should have a photoshop contest with two tone paints to help you decide on which colors and styles to go with.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes! haha i am open to anything other than just two tones. ha go crazy folks i need ideas!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright sorry guys this is my last and final request if its possible to do a charcoal gray (like the gray that was on the old silverados) and a royal blue stripe fairly thick like the one in dlucas's picture. I really appreciate it guys!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dlucas got it perfectly! thats the EXACT colors i want and i like that design the best thanks guys you've settled my painting problems!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

If you wanna make a design like that on my truck, I am stuck between those two designs.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
chop top lifted truck would be awesome

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah if only LOKi gave the funds to provide this ha, i would have def. lower my seats i would be slamming into the roof.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts