Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I bet it gets better than 15mpg depending on gears. My truck before the auto swap got 17 with 37"s.

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
That's the truck that popped up at a dealer a while ago. I offered him within range of the asking price and he ended up selling it on ebay for $1800 less than I offered him months later.

The truck isn't the greatest job on the suspension. Half the work was left uncoated and as you can see in the pictures there is absolutely no spring arch anymore so somethings off on the measurements or they beat it to shit. This guy may have cleaned it up some but look it over real good if you buy it and he paid around $10K with taxes and everything for it so don't give him any profit.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
If he got it at a decent price why shouldn't he make any profit???? He is not the dealer that would t budge price for you, are you holding a grudge against the truck itself now?

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
If he got it at a decent price why shouldn't he make any profit???? He is not the dealer that would t budge price for you, are you holding a grudge against the truck itself now?
So you think the OP should not haggle the price down if he buys the truck?

The guy said he fucked up a head gasket job and replaced the engine with one that has 104,000 miles. All he really did other than that is put new tires on it. So it's worth $2000 more than he paid for it now.

Starting to remind me of the old MOZ there buddy, hold a grudge on a truck? Really? I made an offer and the dude was a dick so I laughed at him and then laughed again when he sold it for less than my offer to this kid. Now I commented here so the OP can go into the deal with some info if he buys it.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
Just saying, I have bought things well under value and if someone thinks they will only offer me what I paid they can keep looking. I'm sure after the dealer sit on it a while they were more negotiable with him than when they had first listed it and you were trying to lowball them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts