Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
How hardcore is the off-road park? Checked out the website all the pics and videos are rock crawlers and stuff. Is there enough just rough dirt roads to have fun with a 2x4 with mild lift and AT tires?

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There are many different trail There. There is a 4 wheeler trail some medium trails and the the hard stuff. There is also a gun range too

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@time1092 I'm sure some people will to save on money if they don't want a hotel. There are a couple state parks nearby and the off road park has camp grounds as well.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I bought a vinyl cutter today so I should get some door/raffle items for the meet

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
This place is quickly going the way of the dinosaur. 3 years ago this would have been on page 20+ by now..

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
I helped our main office cover the Baltimore area last year in May for 3 weeks so we will have to see how my schedule works. no need to change what I'd said earlier but I just remembered that earlier.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Friday. Saturday after the meet peeps will probably go pew again. I will if I have enough ammo to. (Which reminds me... I need some more .22s and 9mm)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts