Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has ne one tried the uni-joint kit from barely legal fab yet, the one that u buy and weld on yourself?cause there is no way i am payin for those control arms from gtc fab, way to pricey........or if ne one has bagged a canyon without shockwaves, let me know how u did it, and if u can show pics please, i a visual learner......lol....thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i have a bagged canyon.stock upper and lowers, and stock balljoints. Its all about bag placement and upper mount angles

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uni-joints r what gtc fab is selling for way to much, u put them in place of ur upper and lower balljoints, to give more camper to clear bigger rims when u bag a truck

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
uni-joints r what gtc fab is selling for way to much, u put them in place of ur upper and lower balljoints, to give more camper to clear bigger rims when u bag a truck
rite on thanks man

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey I know the guys at barely legal and just call up there and ask for richie, he'll take care of ya. These are will lay on 24's and you will not have to worry about drop ball joints for anything. Just give them a call like i said tell richie that scott told ya to call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts