Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if you are looking to complete any mods or have some troubleshooting you would like to do. Feel free to post up what it is here and I'm sure someone would be happy to help you out at or before the meet!

On that note: I have an evap code (0455) that I am really hoping is not the evap canister again (already replaced it in the past with the hummer version). I am thinking it is my filler neck breather tube or the tube that goes to the top of the tank? If anyone would be willing to help me take a look and figure it out I would be very appreciative and offer a beer or few!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Just delete the evap lol. Mark your aals will be easy. Just bring a c clamp.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just delete the evap lol. Mark your aals will be easy. Just bring a c clamp.
What do you mean? Like turn off the code in the computer? Still doesn't fix that my truck spits gas back out at me upon fill ups. lol

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
i will throw the code reader in the truck before i leave.

maybe if someone knows headliners and how to do the sunroof insert as well.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
833 Posts
I will be happy to bring a bag of tools to lend to people if anyone doesn't have tools or forgets to bring tools.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Great idea for this Justin!

I'm gunna try and hunt down my short for my backup lights. I've NEVER had backup lights on this truck and its finally time to figure it out :lol:

I'll have a toolbox of tools as well as a jack and jack stands along with an electric impact if anyone needs anything. Also got a 6" C clamp you can borrow Mark

I'll probably also be finishing up Ocboss's 09+ brake swap on the passenger side if anyone wants to watch

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I'll have my low-pro jack and jack stands as well. Obviously this is in the event that I have to have it, but it's available for others to use if need be.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wish I had some modding to do to my truck. I may just raise my hood and look at the redline hoodstruts lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts